Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: i've got £100!

  1. #1
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    So does that mean you are in need of any of the exclusives?

  2. #2
    eoinwalsh
    Guest eoinwalsh's Avatar
    Frickken sweet! It's been so long ince I had any money I've forgotten what to do with it [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Still haven't worked out what I'm gonna buy, gonna pick up 25 though, they have em all for ?60 in my local shop.

  3. #3
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    WOw - those things are expensive over there!

    remind me not to move back to the UK with my wife until AFTER I get over the collecting habit!

  4. #4
    eoinwalsh
    Guest eoinwalsh's Avatar

    Post

    Yeah, it's an expensive habit, the worst bit is when the release exclusives. Personally, I think they should take a leaf out of Mezco's book and run a UK collector's club too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •